Director of Engineering
A globally-located digital agency in the Loop is looking to build out its development team with strong mobile developers who want to build out native Android applications using Java and Eclipse. This company is looking for senior Android developers to join the Chicago team and build out native mobile applications for its clients. These clients are all major ecommerce companies around the world. A few clients of this company have been named on Fast Company’s “10 Most Innovative Companies” list in consecutive years. This company notices candidates with a passion for mobile development, published apps in the Google Play store and an eye for design. Targeting 100,000K-130,000K for this role.
- BS in Computer Science or related field/equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience developing native Android applications
- Published applications in the Google Play store are required
- A background with web services or design is a plus
- Passion for mobile development
401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.