An ed-tech company in Center City Philadelphia is looking for an iOS Developer to join their team on a full-time basis. This company is currently developing educational software used across different departments in elementary and middle schools. This iOS Developer will be creating educational games that will be used to help younger students learn physics and chemistry. This individual will be joining a team of six other developers, so excellent communication skills are a must.
This company has generated over 75 educational applications, and have over 20 million active monthly users. The ideal candidate will have three years of combined Swift and Objective-C experience. This candidate should also have at least one application published in the Apple App Store. Both front and back-end development will be conducted in this position.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of combined Swift and Objective-C experience
- At least 1 application published to the Apple App Store
- Experience with both front and back-end development
- Strong understanding of software design patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using CoreAnimation
Benefits & Perks
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit