Our Client is a private high-growth company backed by top Venture Capitalist firms. They focus on SaaS-based Big Data Predictive Analytics within the marketing and sales domain. Their application and platform predicts who will buy a product, what they are more than likely to purchase and when. They combine buying signals with applied machine learning that drive the expected sales and marketing performance. They are currently working with both established enterprises and startups of all sizes.
This company is looking for an Architect to build their next-gen Big Data Analytic platform that will focus on the B2B marketing and sales to play an important leadership role. They are looking for someone with experience in Java with strong analytical skills and ability to spearhead and own this project. They are looking for someone who will work directly with executive teams of leading companies, with great visibility and growth within the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- 5 - 10+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience with Kafka and Storm
- Experience with Kafka
Desired Skills & Experience
- Druid exposure is a big plus
- Experience building a data-processing pipeline is plus
- Experience developing large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with development of REST based API's
Benefits & Perks
Competitive Salary DOE, Equity, Bonus, Full Health & Dental benefits, and more