A data mining startup located in Downtown Los Angeles is hiring for a DevOps Engineer with a background with Linux, AWS and Jenkins. This company is experiencing turbulent growth and is willing to pay up to $130K to fill this position urgently.
Their CTO wants engineers that are smart and are solutions oriented. As an early member of the engineering team you will be positioned to become a vital member of the organization. As a member of the core engineering team you will be responsible for designing and developing scalable high-performance infrastructure for processing, transforming, and analyzing large volumes of data generated by mobile applications, including location, identity, and audience data.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of SRE/DevOps Experience
- Expert with Linux systems
- Solid experience with AWS design, buildout and scaling
- Experience with Jenkins for CI/CD
- Experience with high-level scripting and configuration management tools are a plus
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work onsite in the US on a full-time basis in the Los Angeles office
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Stock options up to .4%
- Stylish, modern office space in Downtown LA
- On-site valet parking, also near the metro line
- Meditation room and Craft Beer