Site Reliability Engineer - Contract
A globally recognized entertainment company located in West Los Angeles is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to the team! Our client is looking for a driven problem solver to rebuild and automate their infrastructure! They are specifically looking for someone with strong experience in an enterprise Linux server environment (specifically using AWS, Chef, Jenkins/Bamboo and Python/BASH scripting).
This is a contract position and the client is willing to pay up to $80/hr for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in an enterprise infrastructure
· Experience scripting with Python/Ruby/PHP/Perl to automate tasks
· Experience using Ansible/Salt/Chef/Puppet to automate server configuration/deployments
· Experience maintaining and scaling AWS environments
· Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins, Bamboo
· Candidates must be currently authorized to work onsite in the US on a full-time basis in the Los Angeles office
· BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, Film/TV or related field a plus
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit