A well-known mass retailer is bringing its technology to the east coast and is looking to add multiple Java developers to the team. The role will be 100% new development and will virtually function as a start-up under a large cooperation.
This allows the developer to get in at the ground floor of a large organization with the freedoms of a startup. That means the team will be highly collaborative, have minimal red tape, and encourage open communication. The developer will work on one of two platforms: a returns processing platform or a gas station platform that creates software allowing for the company’s gas stations to run independently of their retail stores. The technologies used are Java Enterprise Edition and will be primarily on the backend. The main skills needed are Spring, Hibernate, RESTful web services, and experience with NoSQL databases is a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Various positions open so 1-8 years professional experience needed
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services
- Spring, Hibernate
- Cloud technologies and NoSQL knowledge is a huge plus!
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit