Our client located in Irvine is currently hiring a couple of Mid-level QA Automation Engineers with strong experience in selenium, scripting, and testing in a high production environment.
They have worked hard to create and enjoyable environment and culture for people of all backgrounds. They are constantly finding new and inventive ways to make the experience of working there positive every day. If you’re looking for a new home in the software world this is the place for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with web-based platform
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with MEAN stack
- Experience testing API’s and Front-end behavior. Must have knowledge in one of the following platforms: Java Script, C#, or SQL.
- Previous Test Automation experience required
- White and black box testing experience
- Experience in agile environment working with product owners and engineering to deliver high quality products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan/document/write test cases with detailed reports on test progress
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great team work mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and grow your skillset
- Desire to automate just about anything!
- Experience working at a startup is a big plus!
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Matching 401K
- Full benefits