Located right in Washington, DC, this software solutions provider has a prime contract with the Department of Transportation to update all of their web-based systems from scratch. They are in search of an Applications Manager to manage multiple .NET development teams composed of 50 direct reports: 6 technical team leads each with 8-10 people who report to them. This person will also be in charge of managing appraisals, stakeholder approvals, and application development.
The perfect candidate will have at least 15 years of PM experience, having lead large technical teams through entire projects from end-to-end within both agile and scrum methodologies. They will also have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. An ITIL v3 Foundations Certification is preferred, although not required for consideration.
Required Skills & Experience
· 15+ years of technical program management experience
· Has experience leading large teams of developers, leads, and architects
· Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
· Past experience as an Application Developer, working in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
· ITIL v3 Foundations Certification and PMP Certification
· Experience working with scrum and agile methodologies
· Microsoft Certifications