Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer â Work with Big Data in Real Estate
Are you passionate about software? Are you constantly pushing yourself to learn new technologies to develop better, faster and more efficient applications? Everyone on our team is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users consume and use commercial real estate data. The $11 trillion commercial real estate industry uses data and products to make multi-million dollar investment decisions. Our team in Orange County is growing and searching for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who can take us to the next level.
The Sr. Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will be responsible for verifying and ensuring the health, stability and overall quality of business systems. Are you up for the challenge? If so, apply right now and join a growing team with a pay range of $50 - $60 per hour in southern Irvine.
Required Skills & Experience
- An understanding of quality assurance test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, metrics, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC) is critical.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Experience testing mission-critical relational database applications and web-based enterprise systems
- Experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases with relational databases (administration and T-SQL)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS.
- Proven experience in identifying where software breaks
- Hands-on experience with QA automation tools/technologies such as Selenium Web Driver or IDE, Appium, TestNG, Junit, JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, Rest, or Coded UI
Desired Skills & Experience,
- Good at capturing and documenting necessary details for test cases
- Strong organizational skills, able to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Someone who appreciates a casual and collaborative environment in sunny Orange County
- Enthusiasm to be part of meaningful projects alongside thriving businesses
Benefits & Perks
- Relaxed but vivacious environment and culture that appreciates work/life balance and collaboration.
- Located in sunny Orange County
- Office games
- Semi-annual bonuses
- Flexible vacation time
- Competitive salary