AWS DevOps Engineer
Work for a leader in maps and traffic applications. This company is also building self-driving cars and are growing pretty quickly in the autonomous driving Space. They are looking to add a Principle Engineer to their team with major AWS experience.
An ideal candidate will come from the software/software deployment side of things and a heavy Linux environment. This role requires someone who can script very well in Python and is able to containerize using Docker. You would actually be designing and implementing AWS, building out systems to monitor deployed workflows and handle failures. This is great for someone who is down to build out an environment and do a lot of coding!
Required Skills & Experience
- Testing, implementing and supporting AWS & related technologies
- Linux background (CentOS, RHEL)
- Strong coding (python preferred)
- Configuration Management (Saltstack, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Kickstart)
- Scripting (python, bash, php, perl)
- Web Technologies (Apache, Tomcat) Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit