This “wearable” medical device company is about to release a new patch that is applied to patients as soon as they come into the ER so even in the waiting room patients can still be monitored. They are currently looking for a Full-stack .NET Architect you will be in charge of revamping a medical device company from the ground up.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on the back end infrastructure that monitors 1000’s of wearable disposable medical devices using SQL and NoSQL, completely rewriting the front end systems and migrating all the code to bleeding edge technology like .NET Core 5 and the new yet to be released ASP.NET.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ Years of Software Development experience
- Expert proficiency with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, Angular.
- The drive of a hungry lion
- Excellent communications skills
- Leadership and mentorship experience
- The ability to think outside the box and be a problem solver
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit