DevOps Engineer (Python, Gluster, ElasticSearch
A company recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment has an opening for an 18 month DevOps contractor who wants to be part of an engineering team that focuses on building solutions that maximize use of emerging technologies to transform our business to achieve superior value and scalability. The position is budgeted for an hourly rate between $50 to $60 per hour. As a DevOps engineer on our team, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring the operational readiness and stability of our service. The successful candidate will be self-directed and able to participate in the decision-making process at various levels.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with gathering, designing, planning, problem- solving, technical analysis and presentation of business problems.
- Experience with administration of large scale cloud storage architecture.
- Experience managing large scale Web Services infrastructure
- Proficient with the design, implementation, and full management of Cloud Storage Technologies in a large production environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deployment of cloud environments such as OpenStack, SWIFT and AmpliData software preferred
- Development experience in Python (preferred), or Bash, Java, Node.js, C++, or Ruby
- NoSQL at scale, such as Hadoop, MongoDB clusters, and/or sharded Redis
- Monitoring & Alerting, and Incident Management toolsets
- Virtual infrastructure (deployment and management) at scale
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit