Senior ASP.Net Web Developer
A large national organization focused on higher-level education is looking to add a Senior Web Developer to their growing IT and Engineering Department. They were ranked by U.S. News as one of the top universities for online courses in Masters and Ph.D degrees. This person will be responsible for the development, design, and modification of the school’s internal systems. An opportunity with this organization offers a technically advanced environment, a great work-life balance, amazing benefits, and competitive salary.
*W2 candidates local to the Orange County are encouraged to apply*
Required Skills & Experience
- Five years in programming, analysis and design, systems development, or system administration preferably at an educational institution
- 5+ years in C# ASP.Net web application development
- Experience with responsive design
- MVC experience
- Experience with enterprise systems
- 5+ years in SQL SVR and T-SQL
- Experience with Object Oriented Methodology and familiar with Design Patterns.
- Proficient using XML.
- Developing of web services (SOAP, REST)
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Project management experience.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
Benefits & Perks
- 401k plan
- Comprehensive insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Disability and life insurance options