Big Data Management/ IT4AD (Autonomous Driving) | Contract
A high-end car company which is located in San Jose, CA is looking for an energetic, diligent and passionate engineer to fill the role of Big Data management engineer. This individuals’ main purpose is to help support the Data Pipeline. In order to accomplish this, candidates must be knowledgeable when it comes to Installing and monitoring the application, interface to the Network & Server Architect in MBRDNA and testlab of Data pipeline.
Required Skills & Experience
- Assist definition document methods for MBRDN SW evolution with regards to the GSEP environment
- Collaborate with IT teams in Germany about the merging of tools and Build Servers with other IT core applications (requirement management, defect management…)
- Collaborate with server admin and application architect implementation and maintenance of local ALM and infrastructure (Initiate, Test, Rollout, Support)
- Assist ALM tool configuration & usage (Jira/Confluence/Stash/Bamboo/Crucible/ Fisheye/Jenkins/Crowd) incl. Create Servers with GSEP Teams in Germany/India
- Coordinate demand management activities with L3 support in Germany/India in terms of Requirements Analysis, Description, Participation in Change Control Boards.
Benefits & Perks
100% year over year growth, potential path to management, bi-monthly fitness classes and gym reimbursement, stock options, full benefits, competitive salary