Senior SQL Database Engineer
A healthcare focused company located in the heart of Orange County is looking to add a SQL DBA on a full-time basis to come join their continuing to grow team, here in Irvine. Some responsibilities will include, administration and maintenance of all database server systems and software. Some other responsibilities will include, database planning and design, installation and configuration, performance tuning and optimization, along with backups and recovery.
If you are looking to become a part of a team that is continuing to expand, and with a great company culture, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience as a MS SQL Server DBA
- Reviews code and database changes to production and test systems in support of company’s Change Management process and procedures, Installation and Configuration
- Ability to install and configure SQL Server (clustering, default collation, file locations, number of instances, and service amounts)
- Configures linked servers, DTS Packages, Data Replication and Network Libraries
- Configures database options for performance and optimizes database performance
- Utilizes database tuning and optimization programs or utilities to enhance database performance and application response times.
- Monitoring and Maintenance, (monitors the availability and reliability of database-related functions and processes).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Ability to work efficiently
- Previous work leading a team
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation