Data Engineer | Contract
A fast pace automotive technologies company based in Santa Clara is on the lookout for a Senior Data Engineer to join the team.
You will get the opportunity to work on a self-motivating small elite team and at the same time gaining insight and knowledge from a well establish company. For this role, you will be responsible for creating new ideas for all productions while working with immense volumes of data. You will responsible for writing solid and scalability codes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be rock solid in Hadoop, Spark and Hive
- Clear understanding of design principles, modular design patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and software complexity analysis
- Must be experience in Kakfa
- Must be experience with MySQL and with NOSQL Databases
- Must be experience with Java, Scala, and Python
- B.S and/or M.S in Computer science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cloud applications such as AWS
- Experience with car applications
- Experience using Scrum, Agile and test driven development.
Benefit & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit