Automation Systems Engineer - C++
Our client is transforming the trucking industry, using advanced technology and automation to deliver safety, efficiency and operational insight for trucks that are driving the economy. In particular, they are using Vehicle-to-Vehicle communication and aerodynamic benefits to provide savings in this multi-billion dollar industry.
The company is looking for talented engineers to develop the autonomous systems that are the foundation of their technology. You should be a generalist that is comfortable with both algorithm design and software engineering. There are a few different areas that are of interest including perception, control, motion planning, and robotic systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong C++ and Python programming skills
- Experience with robotics and automation
- 5+ years of experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the automotive/autonomous driving space
- Motion planning
- Mapping and localization
- Object detection and tracking
- Sensor fusion
- Pose estimation
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Early stage startup where you will make a valuable impact.
- Free snacks and drinks
- Subsidized public transportation
- Dog friendly