Senior Web Developer
A nationally recognized non-profit is looking to bring on a senior developer to join their growing team. This non-profit is headquartered in DC but has locations and chapters throughout the US. They represent workers specific to the food and retail industry to make sure they have accessibility to better wages, better benefits and hours to ensure they have a better quality of life.
This client is looking for someone with a strong background in the Microsoft tech stack, as this is a .NET shop. You will be designing, building and maintaining custom enterprise application software. These applications are web-based so a strong C# coder is needed. Ideal candidates will have cloud experience, as they are migrating to Azure.
This client is really looking for someone who wants to stay long term. This is a highly collaborative and innovative team. Ideal candidates will be able to work independently but also able to communicate and be a team player.
This is a full-time direct hire position, with excellent benefits provided. Flexible scheduling is allowed and recommended as well as telecommute days.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of proficiency with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server
- Web API, REST
- Azure or AWS
- Strong understanding of web based application practices
- Candidates must be clearable up to a Secret, as future clear-ability could be necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Leadership ability
- Team player
- Able to take constructive criticism and work on internal weaknesses
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Casual environment
- 90% employer paid healthcare
- 11 Holidays off