Data Engineering (Contract to Hire)
Do you like fine spirits and data engineering? One of the WORLD’s largest spirits providers just opened their new headquarters right here, in beautiful downtown Chicago. Their team is looking to grow in a big way.
You’d be monitoring the company’s marketing effectiveness, revenue management, and help them make educated choices to guide their commercial growth.
They’re a passionate bunch so you must have passion to match. On top of that, if you’re skilled with Python, Spark, Big Data, and cloud development, you’d fit right into their technical stack.
If you’re interested, send me your resume and let’s chat.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years working with Python for data engineering
- 1+ years of experience using Spark
- Knowledge of AWS and Hadoop
- Ability to work for any US employer without sponsorship
- A 4 year STEM degree is preferredd
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit