Leading restaurant management platform is looking for a senior software engineer to join their growing team. As a new addition to their team, you will be responsible for the design, develop, testing, documentation, and support for their software. Successful candidates will have a BA or BS degree in Computer Science or a related field. You will also have 5+ years’ experience working in a Software Engineering role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding and experience with Java, C#, and Python.
- Track record delivering C# Windows service based solutions that stand the test of time.
- Understanding and experience with database design and development (MySQL).
- Familiarity with source code control systems (especially git).
- Experience with unit test development and continuous integration.
- Ability to reverse engineer undocumented systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A “can-do” attitude with ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Proven ability to analyze, document, and deploy large-scale integration projects on an aggressive timeline.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Benefits & Perks
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Standing desk option