Senior DevOps Engineer
A Software company located in Boston is hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer. This is a Full-Time job paying $125k. Working in Higher Ed can be cool; this company works all the Ivy League schools to better initiate funding for future financial packages of future students!
You will be responsible for designing and maintaining the infrastructure and automation for the software platform. The ideal candidate will be experienced in AWS. Candidates with Cassandra are highly desired.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS with offerings like EC2, S3, RDS and Route53.
- Cassandra experience is a need but MySQL will work too
- Must know Chef for Configuration Management
- Release work experience specifically in Mesos
- Java experience!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ruby on Rails experience is preferred
- Docker Experience
- Email server experience
- Preferably script in Python
- Linux operating system experience
Benefits & Perks
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option
- Quarterly bonuses
- Music playing constantly
- Keg of beer
- Chef on deck in the Kitchen