Cloud/Data Engineer (Downtown)
Full stack data scientists looking to grow with a brand new team in a well-developed company keep reading. The role requires you to be comfortable with developing in Python or C, possess fluency in the design, construction, efficient use of databases to attack large data science problems, and experience using APIs with cloud service platforms like AWS and/or Google cloud.
The role is unique in that it’s a senior level role that offers great flexibility, exposure to Deep Learning and the latest Google cloud machine learning tools, and the opportunity to work in downtown Chicago or Wisconsin.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years using Python, C, or server side Java
- Experience using Google analytics, AWS, or Azure
- Familiar and comfortable using the PyData stack
- The ability to communicate and present effectively
- An MS or PhD in Math, Stats, Physics, Computer engineering/science
- Experience using Spark for Data processing
Benefits & Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).