You’re a semi recent college grad, maybe you’re working a data analyst role that’s not exactly ideal or interesting, and you want to see what’s out there. This opportunity is worth looking into.
I’m working with a client that wants someone a little above entry level, comfortable with SQL and analytical analysis (ideally with R). The team is very small and everyone is hands-on and they are responsible for handling NoSQL environments, Machine learning, NLP, and even a little Deep learning. So although you’d start off doing what you’re probably already doing, you’d get exposure and hands-on experience with the latest data science/Big Data technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional Data analyst experience
- Experience with an OOP Language like Java or Python
- Knowledge of SQL and relational/structured data
- SAS and R are a big plus
- Computer science or Statistics degree from a good school
- Interested in working with new and interesting tech
Benefits & Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).