Mid-Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
A totally reinvented Fintech company is looking to bring on a ROR Expert. The company builds a high-traffic, enterprise level web application that deals with personal loan verification and processing. The system is built with all leading edge open-source technologies, but they’re putting a big push on rails, react and machine learning. What Avant does is help people that cannot get loans the traditional way, mostly due to their credit score. Very strong engineering team and using cutting edge technology. Located right downtown in the loop.
If you’re looking for a role to help push your career forward, continue to learn the latest and great open-source technologies, and you have an interest in fintech, send me your resume. I’d love to tell you more.
Required Skills & Experience
- Atleast 2-3 years experience coding with Ruby on Rails in a professional environment
- Solid understanding of Relational and non-relational databases and data pipelines
- Experience in another OOP languages is a huge plus
- Python/Machine learning is also a huge plus
- Great communication and collaboration skills
Benefits and Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
- Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.