SDET (Script with GoLang, Test with Nunit, and Automation with Selenium in Old Towne Orange)
A world-renowned e-mail marketing company seeks a full-time SDET Engineer to join their best of the best testers in their office near the Orange Circle. This engineer will be a quality advocate of our platform and work with the CloudOps and DevOps team and write automation scripts from scratch. This engineer works from our office near the Orange Circle: all within walking distance central to restaurants and culture of Old Towne Orange.
As an SDET on our team, you will be primarily responsible for maintaining our software quality reputation as well as designing and maintaining Load and Performance standards for our complex applications. Utilizing your expertise, you will be the testing expert: you will use your thoroughly-honed QA methodologies to help drive testing across both the QA organization and our organization as a whole! You will coordinate with your development counterparts to oversee bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on a W2 direct-hire basis!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with web-based platform
- Scripting experience in GoLang preferred, but Java or Python still respected!
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Nunit for unit testing a huge plus
- Running proof of concepts for various test technologies and tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a start-up culture
- Passion for Fintech industry
- Experience in agile environment working with product owners and engineering to deliver high quality products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan/document/write test cases with detailed reports on test progress
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
Benefits & Perks
As a full-time employee you will receive the following benefits:
- Work from home opportunities
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Flexible Savings Account & Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Family Medical Leave
- Flexible or Reduced Hours
- Paid Time off and Paid Holidays