My client is hiring a UI/UX designer to work on new and intriguing user interfaces with the engineering team at their location in Palo Alto. You will work on a broad range of developments, including web, mobile, advertising, and print. It will be important to be a great time manager in this position. That being said, you will have the freedom to create designs you are passionate about and leave your works footprint on the company brand.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 or more years of design experience
- Excellent portfolio displaying design process
- Expertise in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or other visual design tools
- Exceptional visual design skills with a focus on user-system interaction
- Work experience generating UX/UI concepts along with clickable prototypes
- In touch with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working directly with engineering teams
Benefits & Perks
- “They offer an excellent compensation package, stock, benefits and a ton of other perks.
Local applicants only and no corp to corp please!”