Mid-Senior level Business Systems Analyst
A major player in the Human Resources Software solutions industry is currently seeking a Mid – Senior level Senior Business Systems Analyst on a contract to hire basis to add to their growing team in their office located in Santa Monica, CA. They have been in business for over 50 years and they continue to grow and gain market share. They are a company that values its employees and looks to foster a collaborative and friendly environment where communication is key. This person will step into an environment more heavily focused on the development, enhancement, and delivery of SaaS applications. Ideal candidates will have already worked in-depth with service oriented applications, databases, and data-driven applications!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a Business Systems Analyst on IT projects dealing with multiple, complex process areas and business groups.
- Experience with SQL queries, data-mapping, and reporting
- Ability to clearly communicate findings and recommendations with all stakeholders and team members.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with MS Project and Visio is a plus.
- Experience developing process flow diagrams, user stories, user cases, current/future state diagrams, or functional and technical requirements.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Understanding of basic business systems architectures e.g. Client/Server, distributed, and E-Commerce.
- Must be experienced in both the IT and Business side of solution delivery.
- Ability to conduct and lead training sessions for end-users.
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- PMP Certification
- CSM Certification
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Growth opportunity