Senior QA Software Engineer|Full Time
A hyperconvergence data platform company located in Sunnyvale, CA, is looking to hire on a passionate Senior QA Test Engineer. They are willing to pay up to $107,000 for this role. Your tasks will include test planning, test design and test case development to enhance and asses the overall quality of our products. You must have extensive knowledge of testing a 'systems' product (file systems, storage systems, operating systems, or networking), as well as the ability to lead projects, test-plan reviews, and mentor junior-level members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design high level test approaches and detailed test plans
- Executing automated and manual tests during product testing phases to find all bugs in your assigned feature area(s)
- Conducting requirements and design reviews of new features
- Work with development team to analyze and root cause failures
- File defects and feature enhancements, tracking them to closure
- Engage with users to discover major problem areas
- Strong networked storage, protocol testing background.
- Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, or Xen. HyperV is preferred.
- Automation- Experience developing automated tests in one or more of following programming languages:Python/Perl/C/C++/Java, experience with integrating automation test frameworks such as Jenkins, and the ability to debug and extend automated tests.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% year over year growth
- potential path to management
- bi-monthly fitness classes and gym reimbursement
- stock options
- full benefits
- competitive salary