Senior Systems Administrator
A large scale big data analytics company is looking to add a Senior Systems Administrator to manage their IT Operations. They are looking for someone with a broad skillset, who is comfortable managing the entire IT infrastructure including systems administration, networking, and leading the help desk team. You’ll collaborate with all departments to define the company’s technology support strategy and recommend new innovations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux/Unix system administration
- Experience managing physical and cloud infrastructures
- Strong scripting experience in Bash, Python etc.
- Experience working in an IT/DevOps environment
- Experience configuring networks including routing, firewalls, VPN etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing desktop support for an OS X environment
- Experience with Cisco
- PCI, HIPAA and other compliance protocol knowledge
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Stock options
- 401k plans
- Flexible work schedule