Successful candidates will have 1-2 years of front end web accessibility experience and a strong knowledge of WAI-ARIA and HTML5 accessibility practices. Candidates must also have strong experience using assistive technologies such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and Zoom Text as well as familiarity with testing practices and methodologies such as WAVE, or Trusted Tester. We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative and dedicated to ensuring that everyone has the ability to fully participate at their school or in the workforce.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Angular, Backbone, and/or React
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2 or more years work experience developing web and mobile applications
- Experience testing components
- Collaborate across teams
- Deliver products on time in agile
Benefits & Perks
They offer an excellent compensation package, stock, benefits and a ton of other perks.
Local applicants only and no corp to corp please!