Mid-level Android Developer
A leading Chicago digital marketing agency located in River North is looking for a Mid-level Android developer to join the team. This agency works with a broad spectrum of clients from startups to very large brand name enterprise clients on projects both in the mobile and design space.
The current Android team consists of 5 developers, ranging from Lead to Junior level. You should be comfortable working as a team. If you’re not quite at the senior level but think you have what it takes to step up and fill the role then please apply. There is also an iOS team of 7 developers. The office is extremely collaborative, so you may have the opportunity to do iOS work with Swift as well. We are targeting 80,000K-110,000K for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 year of experience developing native Android applications
- At least 1 application published in the Google Play store (or a portfolio of applications from previous positions)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You must be a team player and thrive off collaborating closely with others
Benefits & Skills
- Collaberative work environment
- Unlimitted PTO
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(K) with match
- Equity program