ASP.NET Developer (Contract to hire)
You want to work in a start-up environment but you work in the .NET stack! Ruby, Java, Python, it seems like every single start-up is using a language other than C#. Except for one. You would be coming into a company at the ground floor. The team is building out a platform using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL that is taking over the insurance world and is already profitable. You will be joining a small company but it won’t be small for long – there have already been talks of an acquisition. They are looking for a contractor to come in and help them build out a core platform over the course of the next 6 months. This position has the opportunity to go full time if the culture fit is right. Targeting 40-65 an hour for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years building large scale applications
- Ability to thrive within a smaller team
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC
- Able to work for any US employer without the need for sponsorship
Benefits and Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit