Senior DevOps Engineer
Fully encompassing chat management service startup that integrates seamlessly into customer CRMs is hiring the first DevOps Engineer to join the engineering team. This Senior DevOps Engineer is needed to set up the CI system, support the dev team, and create automation that furthers the goal of having “no ops”. The architecture was designed with NoOps in mind and is heavily automated, self-healing, and requires minimal maintenance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on an innovative product that simultaneously challenges the way we think of operations. This is a great time to be joining too, as this recently funded Series A startup can still offer competitive stock options as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Cloud experience (AWS, Openstack, GCP)
- Scripting or coding (Ruby, Python, Angular)
- Configuration Management with Chef
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Travis, Circle, etc.)
- Infrastructure As Code!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Stock Options
- Health, Medical, Dental
- Flexible hours
- Under 3 minute walk from BART