Senior Quality Assurance Engineer: Selenium Webdriver for a Sports Company
Do you love to learn and leverage technology to provide the highest quality of software to our clients and fans? As a Sr. QA Engineer, you have the opportunity to impact the success of the organization and our ticketing products as a whole. Our test engineers own accountability of our systems and understand the ecosystem end to end. They influence the technology growth that impacts millions of customers across the entertainment space. Come join us to create cutting edge automation frameworks and use tools that improve and optimize bug efficiency.
The Sr. Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will be responsible for verifying and ensuring the health, stability and overall quality of business systems. Are you up for the challenge? If so, apply right now and join a growing team with a pay range of $50 - $60 per hour in southern Irvine. This engineer will work with TechOps and DevOps teams to identify and alleviate performance bottlenecks in our network design.
Required Skills & Experience
- Solution-based thinker
- Experience implementing full-stack automated verification mechanisms.
- Practical experience with Java and writing SQL.
- Working experience testing the load, performance, scalability, and security of web-based, RESTful, and multi-tiered applications.
- Working experience in configuration management and monitoring
- Experience Java and Selenium WebDriver
- Experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Proven experience in identifying where software breaks
- Hands-on experience with QA automation tools/technologies such as Selenium Web Driver or IDE, Appium, TestNG, Junit, JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, Rest, or Coded UI
Desired Skills & Experience,
- Docker containerization technologies
- AWS offerings such as EC2, S3, Cloudformation…
- Strong organizational skills, able to track multiple test executions simultaneously
- Someone who appreciates a casual and collaborative environment in sunny Orange County
- Enthusiasm to be part of meaningful projects alongside thriving businesses
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave