A startup enterprise located in Chicago is looking for a Mobile Developer. This company focuses on delivering case solutions that support and improve the recovery of patients. In this role you’ll join the Engineering / Product development team and will be mainly involved in the full product life cycle of multiple applicants. Take this opportunity to impact the functionality, features, and evolution of multiple products. This company is looking for someone who will go beyond their daily duties to get the job done.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient in developing on Android and IOS platforms
- Experience with Xamarin &/ or React Native
- Bachelor’s degree in; Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field of study.
- Proven track record of deliverables, time management, and project planning skills.
- Effective at oral and written communication for both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Experience with mobile application development with Android APIs and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of: Android Studio developer tool chain, nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and of how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors
- Experience with mobile application development with iOS, using Objective-C and Swift
- Strong understanding of XCode and its tools
- Experience with extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming RESTful and Real-time APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, animations, and performance optimizations.
- Understanding of Application Security Encryption and current security best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of healthcare information technology, HIPPA compliance, and cloud-based services
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manager competing expectations
Benefits and Perks
- Stock Options
- Health, dental, and vision
- Brand new office space
- Kitchen with Teddy Grahams