Do you want to join a small team of engineers to build upon and revamp a successful iOS app? If you want to lend a hand in the production of new projects this job is for you. Work hands on with developers in a laid-back company located right near Chicago’s river. This job is for someone who loves to tackle new obstacles as the company moves in new directions. If you want to work with cutting edge technology and be a part of a Chicago-based startup, this role is for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years experience developing mobile applications
- Proficient in Swift or Objective-C using Xcode
- SMET degree is a must, preferably in computer science
- Must have a few iOS apps on the App Store
- Strong native development experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong front end & back end development experience
- Excellent communication skills and a laid-back attitude
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Developing Android apps is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit