Senior iOS Engineer (Leading Drone Company)
One of the most successful drone software companies in the world is hiring a Mobile Engineering Manager. You will be on the bleeding edge of drone geolocation technology working on challenging problems like building real-time data processing capabilities, wrestling with problems involving scalability, building public API’s, new drone sensor software, and other new features. This company only hires the best of the best and has a fun startup environment with passionate software developers. They have thousands of users in over 150 countries.
In this role you will you will be responsible for writing, reviewing, and shipping the native and cross-platform code for mobile applications. You will be expected to: produce high quality software to help power drone mapping, take ownership of new projects and features, explain best practices, influence design decisions, write automated unit and end-to-end tests for your code, collaborate with technical leadership, and effectively manage time to focus on highest impact tasks.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing iOS applications in a professional software engineering environment
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Experience with mobile apps that maintain a connection to hardware via USB, Bluetooth, etc.
- Exposure to common mobile database and local persistence technologies
- Ability to coordinate projects with members from other engineering teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with location-based, photography, or hardware enabled applications
- Experience with cross-platform app technologies such as Apache Cordova or React Native
- Exposure to Java / native Android development
Benefits & Perks
- Open and collaborative start up environment
- Experiment with drones!
- Interesting technical problems to solve
- Free food
- Office BBQs
- Movie and game nights
- Work at an impressive company well known in the region and the industry
- Generous paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with match