Our client is transforming the trucking industry, using advanced technology and automation to deliver safety, efficiency and operational insight for trucks that are driving the economy. In particular, they are using Vehicle-to-Vehicle communication and aerodynamic benefits to provide savings in this multi-billion dollar industry.
The company is looking for embedded systems engineers to develop low level software for their proprietary driving system. You must be skilled with coding and debugging on the bare metal, dealing directly with various devices, and comfortable bringing up hardware components.
Some responsibilities will include bringing up hardware, developing and debugging low-level code in C in an real time environment, and interacting directly with several different microcontrollers.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in CS, EE, or related with 5+ years of experience
- Strong C / C++ development skills
- Experience using equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers
- Experience with interfaces like I2C, SPI, CAN, RS232, USB
- Knowledge of unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, and HIL testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing safety critical, high availability, or fault tolerant software
- Experience reducing power consumption of a microcontroller
- Competitive salaries, highly regarded stock options, and good benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks provided - a combo of fresh fruits, snack bars, chips, nuts, yogurt, burritos, and beverages.
- Subsidized public transportation.