SDET Engineer working with Selenium and MEAN Stack
This 9 billion dollar company is the world leader in IT outsourcing services. This company seeks a full-time SDET engineer who will have the opportunity to scale their platform through collaboration with Product Management to build test frameworks, write automation scripts from scratch, and test client-side APIs.
Some of their latest software projects have concentrated on automation and artificial intelligence. We're looking for an SDET/Software QA Engineer to make a direct impact to chart our transformative platform in a fast paced, collaborative environment.This engineer is familiar with automating their own test scripts (written in Java, Python, or C#) with Selenium Webdriver.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience testing API’s and Front-end behavior. Must have knowledge in one of the following platforms: Java Script, C#, or SQL.
- Previous Test Automation experience required
- Experience in agile environment working with product owners and engineering to deliver high quality products
- Ability to plan/document/write test cases with detailed reports on test progress
Desired Skills & Experience
- Scripting enthusiasts preferred
- Experience using Rest APIs
- Experience with MEAN stack
- Black box testing – at least 10% white box preferred
Benefits & Perks
As a full-time employee you will receive the following benefits:
- Relaxed but vivacious environment and culture that appreciates work/life balance and collaboration.
- Located in sunny Orange County
- Office games
- Semi-annual bonuses
- Flexible vacation time
- Competitive salary