My client is hiring for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join their team to work on enterprise cloud software. The role will lean heavier on the Interaction side of design but will require past experience and knowledge in visual design. If you enjoy working on collaborative, creative projects with engineers and other designers this is the position for you! Having experience with early concepts and data visualization will be helpful for you to succeed to in this role. You will be contributing to a team with many tasks going on at once, so it will be important to manage your time and deliver on projects promptly and efficiently.
This position can not offer visa sponsorship.
No Corp to Corp
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent online portfolio displaying thorough process on projects
- Experience in rapid prototyping, CSS, and HTML
- Great time management skills and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Skilled in standard design tools including Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- 2 or more years of experience in Design
- Degree in Design or a related field
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit