iOS Engineer (contract to perm)
This entertainment company, with locations in 10 Plus markets throughout America is looking to hire a iOS developer. The company’s tech office is located near Navy Pier and The Magnificent Mile, so you will be required to work on site in Chicago.
The development team play an integral role in helping the company to create unforgettable memories for its customers by providing innovative, custom, purpose-specific solutions to meet business needs. This application is used by tour goers to check in at various locations and rate their experiences.
The iOS developer will be responsible for the creation of new applications as well as the maintenance and support existing applications. You would be the second iOS developer on the team.
Required Skills & Experiences
- 1+ year of experience with Objective-C
- 1+ year of native iOS development
- Swift experience is strongly preferred
- Experience and passion for working in an agile development
- Mobile UI experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit