Sr DevOps Engineer ( Python, Puppet, AWS, Docker)
Our company is currently the leading data provider of Multi-residential and Commercial Real Estate Data. We own and operate some of the most highly trafficked sites in commercial real estate. If you enjoy fast paced environments then this is the ideal job for you. As a Sr DevOps Engineer you will manage all components in the full stack, and aid with building out server automation across the entire infrastructure. You will ensure critical systems, applications, and services are always up to date and running by monitoring, gathering, and analyzing data from different network sources. To add, you will work heavily with AWS and EC2 and S3 offerings, while overseeing and administering the operations and processes of a virtualized environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA or BS in Commuter Science or related field
- Highly experienced in Linux
- Highly experienced in ID administration
- Ability to program languages like Ruby or Python
- Experienced in AWS and AWS offerings like EC2 and S3
- Experience with virtualization
- F5, Web configurations, caching, and content delivery networks.
- Scalable and open architecture of IIS.
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of computer/ IT experience
- Experience with firewall and Router
- Enthusiastic and team oriented
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Vison and Dental Benefits
- PTO 3 weeks
- Free catering on Fridays
- Team nights