SDET (Script with Python, Test with Postman, and Automate with Selenium in Orange)
A world-renound e-mail marketing company seeks a full-time SDET Engineer to join their best of the best testers in their office near the Orange Circle. This engineer will be writing automation scripts from scratch and responsible for maintaining our software quality reputation. This engineer works from our office near the Orange Circle: all within walking distance central to restaurants and culture of Old Towne Orange like Rutabegorz, The Filling Station, and Bruxie!
As an SDET on our team, you will be primarily responsible for maintaining Load and Performance standards for our complex applications. You will be the testing expert to help drive testing across the QA organization and our tight-knit company as a whole! You will coordinate with your development counterparts to oversee bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation, and releases.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on a W2 direct-hire basis!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience testing a web-based platform
- Scripting experience in GoLang preferred, but Java or Python still respected!
- Proficiency with Selenium Webdriver
- N-unit, TestNG, Postman, or SOAPUI for unit testing a huge plus
- Running proof of concepts for various test technologies and tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a start-up culture a plus
- Experience in agile environment working with product owners and engineering to deliver high quality products
- Ability to plan/document/write test cases with detailed reports on test progress
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
Benefits & Perks
As a full-time employee you will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan, 529 college savings plan, life insurance, and AD&D
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance (where we don’t encourage fun and relaxation time; we actually require it)
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Flexible Savings Account & Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Family Medical Leave
- Paid Time off and Paid Holidays