A mature legal services company in LA that hasn't quite lost it's startup roots / identity is hiring a PHP developer with a solid understanding of custom Drupal development to help modify and build new features for their current CMS system. This role requires a solid understanding of the LAMP stack, as well as the Drupal CMS. Any exposure to marketing is a solid plus! This is a 6 month Contract to Hire position (and we're serious about the conversion to fulltime).
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior level understanding of the LAMP stack.
- OOP PHP experience.
- Experience with MySQL, but Mongo or PostgreSQL is fine too.
- Drupal experience (Drupal 8 preferred, but Drupal 6 or 7 is fine too).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience deploying Drupal or other CMS in an enterprise environment.
- Exposure to CMS deployments for marketing websites, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical / Vision / Dental Benefits
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Great work/life balance: 40 hours / week, no weekends.
- Flexible work hours