A large retail company located in Downtown San Francisco is looking for a Systems Engineer to add to their growing team. They need this Senior Systems Engineer to bring expertise on infrastructure, scalability, and performance. The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for leading a team to improve the company’s continuous delivery method for their main e-commerce and payment system application. You will also work with key members of the Management team to define and drive technical strategy and architectural direction for the Digital platform.
· 5+ years experience in Infrastructure Operations for a high traffic or ecommerce website.
· Strong Linux Systems Adminitration skillset.
· Experience with Private or Public Clouds such as (VMware, KVM, OpenStack, Amazon, Verizon Cloud, etc.).
· 5+ years in Web and Application server adminstration like Apache, NginX, Jboss, etc.
· Experience with Puppet OR Chef (Chef preferred).
· Good understanding of Continuous Integration like Jenkins or Hudson.
· Familiarity with monitoring tools like Nagios or Splunk.
· Experience with Git.
· Good understanding of networking technologies like Load Balancers, ACL, firewalls, VIP, DNS, etc.
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit