DevOps Cloud Engineer (W2 Contract to hire, AWS, Docker)
A gaming giant is looking for a DevOps/Site Reliability engineer who will be responsible for creating and automating a framework for their cloud management platform. You’ll be working with some amazing full stack engineers as the lone DevOps/SRE engineers helping monitor, maintain and scale their AWS infrastructure in a small office in Irvine. You’ll work in a laid back work environment with all the amenities you need, such as strong hardware, standing desks, the works.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience maintaining and scaling an AWS cloud based infrastructure
- Strong understanding of Linux based infrastructure
- Expertise on Apache/Nginx web administration
- Configuration Management skills with one of the following: Chef, Puppet, Ansible,
- Experience in network monitoring tools such as Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, Splunk, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with Docker Containers in another huge plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit