Are you interested in being a part of the automotive revolution taking place in the Silicon Valley? There are many exciting things happening in the industry, and this is the time to make a big impact. This is no R&D center where the projects you work on will sit on a shelf and never see the light of day.
Come join a well-funded startup with actual paying customers and build products that will be production ready and used on the roads every day. You will be creating new and innovative platforms for autonomous, connected and shared electric vehicles. The team is creating an advanced vehicle platform for next-generation vehicles and the automotive applications that run on them. This platform is interacting with hundreds of sensors and controllers per vehicle, transmitting in real time over a mix of wireless networks to the cloud, and providing powerful tools to a wide range of stakeholders.
Currently have headcount for almost 10 hires. Come apply the work you have done on some of the most challenging Linux/Unix based systems projects into the automotive space.
- Knowledge of Unix: QNX, Linux, OS X, or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of Unix kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency/synchronization, memory allocation, file systems) and networking or storage subsystems architecture
- Mastery of C/C++ language
- Video capture and pipeline processing experience
- Experience in developing and debugging Linux device drivers, bootloaders, or board support packages (BSP)
- Experience working on low latency and high data throughput applications
- Deep understanding of all layers of the TCP/IP stack, with a good grasp of networking routing and switching
- Experience with microcontrollers and/or ARM Cortex-M microprocessors
- Knowledge of the GNU toolchain
- Experience with NXP microcontrollers
- Experience with embedded build systems and revision control systems
- Knowledge of Java
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Employee perks