Linux Systems Engineer
A well-known non-profit in Alexandria is seeking an experienced Linux Engineer to work on a combination of RedHat systems. This engineer will work as part of a team of 5 and will manage, upgrade and maintain a virtual environment using VMware, puppet and python/Perl.
- 5+ years Linux server administration and engineering (RedHat)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies including Solaris Zones and VMware ESX server
- Strong scripting experience (python, bash, shell, perl)
- Good working knowledge of application servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
- Experience working with SQL
The company offers a 37.5 hour work week, casual work environment, conveniently located near a metro stop, medical insurance and generous PTO.