SDET: Test Analyst with Selenium Webdriver and Python in Irvine
A multi-national corporation and leading provider of next-gen services seeks an 18-month SDET contractor with the opportunity for full-time conversion. The position is budgeted for an hourly rate between $60 to $70 per hour and of course, the opportunity for overtime. We have clients in 45 different countries and some of our latest software projects have concentrated on automation and artificial intelligence.
As an SDET engineer on the team, you will be primarily responsible for functionality testing throughout the entire life cycle. You should be an expert at writing your own test scripts and preparing the testing environment to achieve our mission of providing defect-free solutions for our clients -- all in accordance with stated requirements.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on a W2 direct-hire basis! Job search confidentiality personally guaranteed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in automating scripts with Selenium Webdriver preferred, but Cucumber, JMeter, or QTP OK
- Programming language familiarity in Python or Java preferred, but bash or PHP still respected
- Ability to develop automation testing for Functional, Load, Regression and Performance Tests
- SQL server or MongoDB database experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years in Quality Assurance at least
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in the financial industry a major plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit