Senior Automation Engineer
A tech-forward SaaS company in TriBeCa is looking to bring on a lead Automation Engineer to help build out their automation team and build out Selenium frameworks from scratch. This is a full time position and can pay up to 150k. Their client list includes Under Armour, MTV, Showtime, and CBS.
You will be jumping into their already established QA team and implementing best practices while enhancing their overall automation efficiency. This is a fully hands on role with the ability to manage a team while remaining technical and using the tools you are most comfortable with.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ Years of QA Engineering Experience
- 3+ Years Automation Experience
- Proficiency with Selenium Webdriver, Jenkins, JIRA
- Expertise with Agile Software Development
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Benefits, 401k, and PTO
- 40k sq. ft office
- Bagel Meetings on Fridays